We help international clients obtain Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN)

File personal income tax return, opening merchant account or access US banking infrastructure.

Book a call
Hero image

"Thank you for the Great service for my business. I've been with you guys for over a year now and I can honestly say I am a happy customer. I will definitely refer my other business partners to you guys. Thanks again."


"I must admit that I was nervous to begin this process, however, I was able to easily maneuver my way throughout the website. Jumpstart made my first time entrepreneurial experience a peaceful one. I am beyond grateful and excited to start my journey. Thank you!"


"I am very satisfied with the services I received from Jumpstart. My business has been using this service for 2 years, keeping me updated on all facets pertaining to business. Easy access to my account. Overall a great asset to my business."



You need an ITIN if you want to:

File a US tax return as a foreigner
Open a US bank account
Open a PayPal Account
Apply for a credit card
Get a loan from a bank

We specialize in helping foreigners get ITINs

We assign you an ITIN specialist

Your ITIN specialist will guide you through every step and review your application with expert eyes to minimize the chance of rejection.

We certify your ID for you

No need to mail your passport. As CAAs, we are certified and trained by the IRS to certify your identification documents ourselves.

We handle your paperwork

Save time by letting us complete your paperwork. Our 24/7 Customer Service ensures your get processed quickly.

Specialize graphic
Arjun profile

Meet Arjun

Non-US citizen from India
Wanted to open a US bank account without SSN
US lawyers wanted to charge him $1500
Friend recommended Jumpstart’s ITIN services
Applied and received his ITIN in 6 weeks
Opened a US bank account!

How It Works

You fill out out Jumpstart’s
2 minute webform
Our CAA creates and reviews
your ITIN application
We mail your completed
application to the IRS
In 6-8 weeks we receive your ITIN, alert you, then forward it to you!

100% Money Back Guarantee

If we can’t get you your ITIN we will refund 100% of your money, no questions asked, 100% risk free.

Access 24/7 customer support at

Get an ITIN specialist who is a Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA)


Find answers to frequently asked questions

What Can You Do With an ITIN?
You can use your ITIN to:

- Open U.S. bank account (both personal and business)
- File tax return
- Open PayPal and Stripe account
- Get a credit card
- Apply for unemployment
- And so much more…
Can I Use an ITIN to Open a Bank Account?

Yes, you will able to open a bank account with your ITIN, and also apply to get a credit card!
How long does it take to get my ITIN?
ITIN processing time varies based on time of the year.

Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, ITIN processing time take an average 8 to 10 weeks once we file your ITIN application to the IRS.

This is the fastest time the IRS currently takes to process ITIN applications and we make sure to file your ITIN application as soon as possible.
Who Need an ITIN?
IRS issues ITINs to foreign nationals and others who have federal tax reporting or filing requirements and do not qualify for SSNs. Examples of individuals who need an ITIN include:

- Non-US citizen and do not qualify for Social Security Number (SSN)
- Non-US resident alien required to file a US tax return
- U.S. resident alien who is filing a U.S. tax return
- Dependent or spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
- Dependent or spouse of a non-U.S. resident alien visa holder
Do I Need to Send My Original Passport?
No, you do NOT have to send us your original passport to get your ITIN.

Since we're IRS Certified Acceptance Agents, we will certify your passport for you so that you don't have to send in your original passport.
Do I Need to Send My Passport Certified?
No, you do NOT have to send us your passport certified to get your ITIN.

Since we're IRS Certified Acceptance Agents, we will certify your passport for you.
What's a Tax ID?
There’s 2 types of Tax ID's:

1. ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) is a tax ID number for personal use if you don’t have a Social Security Number (SSN).

2. EIN (Employer Identification Number) is a tax ID number for a BUSINESS. EIN is necessary to lawfully conduct business in the U.S. and EIN is necessary to open a business bank account. We can also help you get your EIN.
How Will I Be Sure I Will Get My ITIN?
Our ITIN service comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: if for any reason, your ITIN application gets rejected, we will immediately issue you a full refund, no questions asked. That way we take on all of the risk for you. 100% Risk Free.

Ready to get your ITIN?

Don't wait. Hundreds of entrepreneurs have already obtained their ITIN and are growing their businesses!

Book a call